среда, 14 ноября 2007 г.

Eminem - King Mathers 2007



01. Intro On Hot 97
02. Blood In & Blood Out feat. Lil Wayne, Young Dro, The Clipse, The Game, & Ja Rule
03. Go Getta's Remix feat. Young Jeezy, T.I., R. Kelly, & Mick Boogie
04. Wouldn't Get Far Till I Collapsed feat. The Game & Kanye West
05. Know The Deal Remix feat. The Notorious B.I.G., Lloyd Banks, & Rakim
06. There He Goes feat. Obie Trice & Trick Trick
07. Lean Back feat. Lloyd Banks & Lil Jon
08. Bitch Please Remix feat. The Notorious B.I.G & Tupac
09. Drop It Like It's Hot Freestyle On Hot 97
10. Pistol Poppin' feat. Cashis
11. 40 Oz. Remix feat. D12 & Lil Scrappy
12. If You So Gangsta Remix feat. Lloyd Banks & Cashis
13. The Real Slim Shady Is Takin' Over feat. DJ Khaled, T.I., Birdman, Lil Wayne, & Akon
14. Locked Up feat. The Notorious B.I.G. & Akon
15. Gun Rule Remix feat. Cashis
16. This Is America feat. Prodigy, Young Jeezy, Akon, & Mick Boogie {Invasion/Mick Boogie Blend}
17. My Love feat. Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, & Akon
18. Murda Murda feat. Tupac & Swifty McVay
19. I Tried So Hard Remix feat. Akon
20. America Is A Screw Up feat. Ludacris, Young Jeezy, & The Notorious B.I.G.
21. I'll Sell You A Dream feat. Tony Yayo, Rich Boi, & Jay-Z
22. Flippin' Dat Remix feat. Rick Ross, Jadakiss, & Nina Sky
23. I Ain't Goin' No Where


DOWNLOAD




DOWNLOAD

Комментариев нет:

 
MP3 Albums