среда, 14 ноября 2007 г.

The Best of Andrea Bocelli: Vivere 2007



Never seen Andrea Bocelli on concert, I was not going to see it, Andrea Bocelli tickets got sky rocked thanks to stupid brokers. But even if I had seen it, I wouldn't buy it. I'd rather wait and see it on DVD. Well suprise I changed my mind and I got 2 tix for the Andrea Bocelli show I was looking for tickets thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site
Andrea Bocelli Tickets http://www.ticketwood.com/concerts/Andrea-Bocelli-Tickets/index.php . So any body going to the Andrea Bocelli concert ??
1. LA VOCE DEL SILENZIO
2. SOGNO
3. IL MARE CALMO DELLA SERA
4. DARE TO LIVE (VIVERE) duet with Laura Pausini
5. CANTO DELLA TERRA
6. A TE featuring Kenny G.
7. BESAME MUCHO
8. TIME TO SAY GOODBYE (Con te partiro) duet with Sarah Brightman
9. IO CI SARO featuring Lang Lang on piano
10. ROMANZA
11. VIVO PER LEI
12. MELODRAMMA
13. BELLISSIME STELLE
14. THE PRAYER duet with Celine Dion
15. BECAUSE WE BELIEVE


DOWNLOAD




DOWNLOAD 2

Комментариев нет:

 
MP3 Albums