четверг, 3 января 2008 г.

SAW



SAW
Disc One:
1. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
2. Venus - Bananarama
3. You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - Dead or Alive
4. I Should Be So Lucky - Kylie Minogue
5. Respectable - Kim, Mel
6. Too Many Broken Hearts - Jason Donovan
7. Who's Leaving Who - Hazell Dean
8. Toy Boy - Sinitta
9. Blame It on the Boogie - Big Fun
10. This Time I Know It's for Real - Donna Summer
11. Happenin' All Over Again - Lonnie Gordon
12. Harder I Try - Brother Beyond
13. You'll Never Stop Me Loving You - Sonia
14. I'd Rather Jack - Reynolds Girls
15. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now - Samantha Fox
16. I Just Don't Have the Heart - Cliff Richard
17. Say I'm Your Number One - Princess
18. Roadblock - Aitken, Stock, Waterman
19. Especially for You - Jason Donovan, Kylie Minogue
Disc Two:
1. Better the Devil You Know - Kylie Minogue
2. Love in the First Degree - Bananarama
3. Together Forever - Rick Astley
4. Cross My Broken Heart - Sinitta
5. Showing Out (Get Fresh at the Weekend) - Kim, Mel
6. You Think You're a Man - Divine
7. Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go) - Hazell Dean
8. When You Come Back to Me - Jason Donovan
9. I Don't Wanna Get Hurt - Donna Summer
10. Lover Come Back (To Me) - Dead or Alive
11. He Ain't No Competition - Brother Beyond
12. Listen to Your Heart - Sonia
13. Can't Shake the Feeling - Big Fun
14. I Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet - Mick, Pat.
15. Turn It into Love - Kylie Minogue
16. That's What Love Can Do - Boy Crazy
17. Let It Be (Ferry Aid) - Stock, Aitken & Waterman
18. Ferry Cross the Mersey (Hillsborough) - Stock, Aitken & Waterman
19. Got to Be Certain - Mandy Smith
Disc Three:
1. You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) [Murder Mix] - Dead or Alive
2. Better the Devil You Know [Mad March Hare Mix] - Kylie Minogue
3. Never Gonna Give You Up [Escape from New York Mix] - Rick Astley
4. You Think You're a Man [Remix] - Divine
5. I'd Rather Jack [Extended Mix] - Reynolds Girls
6. Roadblock [Rare Groove Mix] - Aitken, Stock, Waterman
7. Say I'm Your Number One [12' Version] - Princess
8. I Just Can't Wait (Mandy's Theme) [Cool and Breezy Jazz Mix] - Mandy Smith
9. Beyond Your Wildest Dreams [12' Version] - Lonnie Gordon
10. S.S. Paparazzi/Whenever You Need Somebody/Nothing Can Divide ... - Aitken, Rick Astley, Jason Donovan, Lonnie Gordon, Carol Hitchcock, Reynolds Girls, Stock, Twins, Waterman



DOWNLOAD




DOWNLOAD




DOWNLOAD




DOWNLOAD

Комментариев нет:

 
MP3 Albums